is a particularly charming and diverse Cape Verdean island for hikers, mountain bikers, sports enthusiasts and lovers of secluded beaches. The mountain landscapes are spectacular, the alpine trails and MTB trails less strenuous than on Santo Antão. The natural park Monte Gordo is the best managed in the country with an especially rich endemic flora and great hikes. Vila Ribeira Brava, the historical center of the intellectual Cabo Verdes, with a cathedral and the former seminary, is a dreamy, authentically renovated gem, for hikers and historians.
is the legacy of more than 30 years of the author's hiking experience in Cape Verde and it is updated on the spot regularly.
- Scale 1:40 000
- large sheet of 70x100 cm covering both sides
- tear-resistant map-paper
- GPS-compatible by use of a WGS 84 datum
- Signatures and printing easy to read
- Coloured altitude-contours and shading
- 21 suggested hiking routes, classified for hiking and MTB
- dive spots, viewpoints and points of interest
- Cidade do Tarrafal
- Cidade da Ribeira Brava
Legend in four langages: