is the largest of the easter group of shallow islands with serveral beaches of more than 10km of length and a deserted interior - an insular Sahel.
is the legacy of more than 30 years of the author's hiking experience in Cape Verde and it is updated on the spot regularly.
- Scale 1:50 000
- large sheet of 70x100 cm
- tear-resistant map-paper
- GPS-compatible by use of a WGS 84 datum
- Signatures and printing easy to read
- Coloured altitude-contours and shading
- 8 suggested hiking routes, classified for hiking and MTB
- dive spots, viewpoints and points of interest
Legend in four langages: